Wednesday, February 17, 2010
"KKK" Old and The New
I think their are no differences in the KKK as a whole and it's meaning. Maybe the actions of certain KKK Klan may be different but my feeling toward the Klan will not change, only because of previous actions in the past and the mark they have left on others. I feel the KKK plans in Nahunta is more of positive feedback towards the community and city itself. The KKK has always had a negative vibe and attention towards people because of their actions and beliefs and against peoples religions. I feel just as Rabbia mention that people should be punished from what they have done. Me personally is against sex offenders and illegal immagration. I think the rally will have more supporters than people think just because of the main focus the KKK is concentrating on. Most rallies back in the days was known for either some type of death is about to, someone is about to get hurt, or they are mad about a situation. I'm in no way supportive of the KKK because of it's ways in the past but I do support the purpose of this rally and it's purpose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little sloppy--remember to proofread before your post the final copy, even for a quick blog entry.
ReplyDelete