Thursday, January 28, 2010

Future of Religion in the South and USA

I agree with the fact that religion has been a very influential element in the South and that in some areas it is still a very influential part of the community. One thing that I would like to say though is that the status of religion in the USA maybe on a decline as this news clip on youtube shows. My take on this survey is that it shows that to an extent people may be getting tired of the things that churches have done and the positions they have taken recently, such as gay marriage, stem cell research, and abortion. Then, of course, this shift may have been a long time coming.
-Evan Lohrey
(I couldn't figure out how to link only the video so I tried linking the whole page. If that doesn't work I will put the link in a comment.)

1 comment:

  1. Here is the URL. Sorry that it isn't in the main post. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKFTO-Zmzfk

    ReplyDelete